Wednesday, April 04, 2007

FEEDBACK ON NBA POST

There has been an overwhelming amount of feedback regarding my NBA starting 5. Here's one example from reader J-Hart in Vermont.

"Peter, I was reviewing your blog while bored at work
today and came accross a posting regarding the best
starting five in the NBA. Tayshaun Prince is a
fathomable choice, but a poor one nonetheless (see:
LEBRON JAMES,T-Mac,Paul Pierec,Mello). Your choice of
Chauncy Billups at point guard is baffling and
inexcusable. Nash is the obvious choice, and you
could certainly make a case for either J-Kidd or Chris
Paul. How you could choose Billups over Nash is past
my capacity to understand. I would imagine you make
some argument about winning championships. One ring
does not a legend make, and Nash is young. Plus,
there's no way Billups could run an offense as fast
and creative as Phoenix's. I'm very disappointed in
you. --Hart

P.S. Fuck OJ Mayo"

No comments: