Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wedding Bells

Yes, on November 3, 2007, the P-Dog will finally be domesticated to the ever lovely and assertive, Priya Montgomery Chatwani. I've been hearing a lot of buzz about the big day from ATGR readers, including from our biggest fan, and part time contributor, J.J. Hart. J.J. wasn't sure whether he should attend the wedding or the bachelor party; he was only given the option of coming to one event for reasons that should be apparent from the following:

"Peter, First you failed to respond to my first request regarding flight times. Second, it will not be too hard for me to watch you get married -- good riddance. Third, do I have to go to the wedding, or can I just go to the party? Fourth, it's mean to say things like 'women are always horny at weddings' and then follow it up with 'I wouldn't count on it.' Fifth, even if there are horny women at the wedding, they will probably want no part of me after I throw up on my shirt. Sixth, even if there are horny women at the wedding and I manage not to throw up on my shirt, my penis will be nonfunctional after I've finished reacquainting myself with my friend John Daniels. Seventh, even if there are horny women at the wedding, I manage not to throw up on my shirt and I manage to stay functionally sober, I have sexual anxiety. Eighth, should I shave my testes or leave the woolen coating? These are all the statements and questions I have for now."

All good points J.J. Unfortunately, I have no advice regarding whether you should shave your balls.

No comments: